Welcome to Beechtree Holiday Cottages Ingleton
3 Self Catering Holiday Cottages in the Yorkshire Dales (3-Peaks) Offering 3,4 and 7 Night Breaks
These well equipped stylish Ingleton cottages are perfect for people wanting a relaxing stress free holiday or an activity filled time. Visitors enjoy numerous attractions including the spectacular waterfalls walk, White scar show caves, superb village with numerous pubs, shops and restaurants and of course central access to the Yorkshire Dales 3 peaks and Windermere, with outstanding walking, biking and views.
The accommodation has been specifically designed to enhance your holiday experience and the views of the surrounding countryside through large floor to ceiling windows are exceptional. In brief all our cottages consist of an Open plan lounge with log burning stoves for those lazy evenings, kitchen / diner with electric cooker, microwave, fridge freeze / Dishwasher / Utensils etc. – Wide Screen TV. Their is a separate downstairs toilet and store room in each cottage With Iron and Ironing Board.
Each property opens out onto individual sandstone gated paved enclosed veranda with garden furniture. All have off road safe parking. One property (Willow Cottage) has been designed with a downstairs bedroom with En-suite for people with walking difficulties. Outside there are gardens and seating to enjoy the dynamic surrounding Yorkshire Dales national park.
Friendly well behaved dogs are welcome.
- Fully equipped kitchen including electric oven, microwave and fridge/freezer.
- Wide screen colour TV with Portable TV in main bedrooms
- Log burning stove, central heating, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, duvets and linen
- Leather sofas, own private gated terrace, garden furniture and parking
- Maps and information on Ingleton, the Yorkshire Dales and the Lakes
- Basket of logs/kindle/firelighters/matches (except in July/Aug – too hot!!)
- Coffee , Tea Sugar, Milk compliments to get you started
- travel cots + high chairs available (no charge)
- A free starter basket of logs
There is a height restriction of 2.4m on the car park, please be careful if you are driving a mini bus, van or have bikes on your car roof!
All prices include all bed linen, towels, heating, electricity and a toilet roll per bathroom. No charge for the use of cots or highchairs, but please bring your own bedding for cots only.
A free starter basket of logs supplied
- All Our Ingleton Cottages have all been awarded 4 stars from the Yorkshire Tourist Board and each hold a gold award