Welcome to Beechtree Holiday Cottages Ingleton
6 Holiday Cottages in the Yorkshire Dales (3-Peaks) Offering 3,4 and 7 Night Breaks
Spring/Summer filling up fast – Book Now – £100 deposit per cottage with balance due 6 weeks before arrival.
These well equipped stylish holiday cottages are perfect for people wanting a relaxing stress free holiday or an activity filled time. Visitors enjoy numerous attractions including the spectacular waterfalls walk, White scar show caves, superb village with numerous pubs, shops and restaurants and of course central access to the Yorkshire Dales 3 peaks with, outstanding walking, biking and views.
The accommodation has been specifically designed to enhance your holiday experience and the views of the surrounding countryside through large floor to ceiling windows are exceptional. In brief all our cottages consist of an Open plan lounge with log burning stoves for those lazy evenings, kitchen / diner with electric cooker, microwave, fridge freeze / Dishwasher / Utensils etc. – Wide Screen TV with freeview, DVD and CD/ Radio player. Their is a separate downstairs toilet and store room in each cottage With Iron and Ironing Board.
Each property opens out onto individual sandstone gated paved enclosed veranda with garden furniture. All have off road safe parking. One property (Willow Cottage) has been designed with a downstairs bedroom with En-suite for people with walking difficulties. Outside there are gardens and seating to enjoy the dynamic surrounding Yorkshire Dales national park.
You will also have full access to the managers office which contains books, pamphlets and detailed information on tourist attractions, books and maps on local walks, Menu’s for local pubs and restaurants, 3 peaks challenge information, Walking Maps, Kiddie Toys, Games, Xbox’s, all free. There is also free High Speed WiFi access throughout all cottages. Friendly well behaved dogs are welcome.
- Fully equipped kitchen including electric oven, microwave and fridge/freezer.
- Wide screen colour TV with Freeview DVD, CD and radio
- Portable TV in main bedrooms
- Log burning stove, central heating, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, duvets and linen
- Leather sofas, own private gated terrace, garden furniture and parking
- Maps and information on Ingleton, the Yorkshire Dales and the Lakes
- Basket of logs/kindle/firelighters/matches (except in July/Aug – too hot!!)
- Garage parking for bikes etc
- Fully equipped separate coin-operated laundry room
- Books and games library
- Free WiFi Internet throughout all cottages
- Xbox Consoles + Library of Games (free to use)
- Coffee , Tea Sugar, Milk compliments to get you started
- 3 cottages have full size wooden cots (see descriptions) additional travel cots + high chairs available (no charge)
- A free starter basket of logs
- Pet Friendly – Dog toilet area
There is a height restriction of 2.4m on the car park, please be careful if you are driving a mini bus, van or have bikes on your car roof!
All prices include all bed linen, heating, electricity and a toilet roll per bathroom. No charge for the use of cots or highchairs, but please bring your own bedding for cots only.
A free starter basket of logs supplied and additional baskets can be purchased for small fee of £4.50 per basket.
- All Cottages have all been awarded 4 stars from the Yorkshire Tourist Board and each hold a gold award