- Fully equipped kitchen including electric oven, microwave and fridge/freezer.
- Wide screen colour TV
- Portable TV in main bedrooms
- Log burning stove, central heating, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, duvets and linen
- Leather sofas, own private gated terrace, garden furniture and parking
- Maps and information on Ingleton, the Yorkshire Dales and the Lakes
- Basket of logs/kindle/firelighters/matches (except in July/Aug – too hot!!)
- Garage parking for bikes etc
- Fully equipped separate coin-operated laundry room
- Free WiFi Internet throughout all cottages
- Coffee , Tea Sugar, Milk compliments to get you started
- 3 cottages have full size wooden cots (see descriptions) additional travel cots + high chairs available (no charge)
- A free starter basket of logs
- Pet Friendly – Dog toilet area
Even though we have a large car park in busy periods Oak and Willow cottages are limited to 3 car parking spaces each and all the other cottages to 2 spaces each, additional free car parking can be found in the village just a short walk away. There is a height restriction of 2.4m on the car park, please be careful if you are driving a mini bus, van or have bikes on your car roof!
All prices include all bed linen, towels, heating, electricity and a toilet roll per bathroom. No charge for the use of cots or highchairs, but please bring your own bedding for cots only.
A free starter basket of logs supplied and additional baskets can be purchased for small fee of £4.50 per basket.