Please find below instructions on how to book one of our holiday cottages online.
- From the Book Now page select the cottage you want to book
- Select the year and month of your holiday
- On the calendar, select the day you want to arrive from the available dates
- Then on the calendar, select the day you want to depart from the available dates
- Enter your name and address
- Select your preferred payment method. Bank transfer, credit/debit card etc. £100 deposit secures your booking. Balance due 6 weeks before holiday
- The cottage will now be booked in your name and a confirmation will be emailed to you.
We do our best to keep the process as simple as possible!
Friendly and well-behaved dogs are welcome for a standard charge of £20.00 per dog per stay (no more than 2 dogs in a cottage).
7 NIGHT BREAKS START FRIDAY AND MONDAYS
3 NIGHT BREAKS START ON A FRIDAY
4 NIGHT BREAKS START ON A MONDAY
There is a height restriction on the car park of 2.4 metres
All prices include all bed linen, towels, heating, electricity, hand towels, and a basket of logs. No charges for the use of cots or highchairs. Please bring your own linen for cots only.
Arrival After 4pm Depart by 10am.
Please note that we do not take bookings for 18th or 21st birthday parties, hen or stag parties or student groups. All same sex groups please ring before booking.
Beechtree Cottages is a family run business and is thus maintained with the care and attention to detail that you would expect from a homeowner. Each cottage is the responsibility of a housekeeper who takes pride in it as if it were her own home and the whole complex is supervised by an office manager whose office is on site.
Please note: the cottages are NON SMOKING.
Telephone: 07850 874115. 9am to 9pm (ish), 7 days a week.
Or email your requirements to: email@example.com
All major credit cards and debit cards accepted.